This is my favorite dessert ever. What can I say about tiramisu, it just makes life better. I do like to serve it a bit different then the classic style tiramisu.
Tiramisu – 4 personsCourse: DessertCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
500 gram mascarpone
5 tablespoons sugar
pack of ladyfingers
pure chocolate bar
white chocolate bar
200 ml of strong espresso
forest fruit for garnish
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg white and put them both in different bowls. Mix the egg white until it is stiff. If you put the bowl of egg white upside down it must not fall out, then it’s perfect. Put the egg white in the fridge for the time being.
- Mix the egg yolk with the sugar until it is nice and light. Now mix the egg yolk with the mascarpone with a spatula, do it gently (don’t stir like a crazy person). Gently add the egg white and mix it with the spatula.
- Make a cup of espresso and add it on a plate with a big splash (or a tiny bit, whatever gets you going) of Disaronno. Let the ladyfinger soak up those precious flavors and put them in a small baking dish. Put the mixture over it and repeat until you have 2 layers of fingers and mixture.
- Let it stiff for 2 hours in the fridge. Before serving add cacao powder and chase one half with white chocolate and the other with pure chocolate. Add the forest fruit garnish and voila you are done!
- – Serve with strong espresso or cappuccino