I just can’t help it, a good old pasta craving! Do you wan’t something else then bolognese? Do you like fish? Then I have something you might love. A great and easy to make pasta dish full of flavour.
This recipe is about simplicity, different textures and using good ingredients. Basicly the whole Italian kitchen is about that…
Tagliatelle with salmon – 4 personsCourse: MainCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
300 gram salmon without skin
300-400 gram tagliatelle
250 gram sweet cherry tomato’s
200 gram fresh spinach
200 gram crème fraîche
50 gram pine nuts
1 white onion
2 gloves of garlic
grana padano cheese
- Put a cooking pan with 2 liter water on high heat and let it boil. Start washing the spinach. Cut the tomato’s in 4 pieces, chop the opnions, chop the garlic and cut the basil (leave some nice leaves for garnish)
- Put the tagliatelle in the boiling water for 7-8 minutes until it is al dente. In the meantime roast the pine nuts on med-heat.
- Put the chopped onion and garlic in the frying pan togheter with some oil and fry for 3 minutes. Now add the salmon, some pepper and salt. Fry the salmon 2 minutes and chop in in the pan with a spatula. Now add the spinach and basil. Fry until the spinach has shrunk.
- Add the all dente pasta to the frying pan with the crème fraîche for 1-2 minutes and mix it up. Time to serve with the roasted pine nuts, basil leaves and grana padano!
- This dish goes well with a pinot grigio